Home Foros Participa Manfrotto 393 gimbal head mode d’emploi

• Este debate está vacío.
Mostrando 0 respuestas a los debates
  • Autor
    Entradas
    • #373533 Responder
      Tiina
      Invitado

Download (Telecharger) / Lire en ligne Manfrotto 393 gimbal head mode d’emploi
      manfrotto gimbal head. monopie manfrotto. manfrotto gimbal. camera lens support. manfrotto monopod. Next page. Compare with similar items. This item Manfrotto 393 Heavy Telephoto Lens Support for Monopod Replaces 3421 , Black. Manfrotto Compact Extreme 2-in-1 Monopod & Pole, Color-Black. Altura Photo 62-Inch Camera Monopod – Heavy Duty Monopod for Cameras Canon, Nikon & Sony Mirrorless & DSLR
      fileslib. The Manfrotto 393 Gimbal Head is a mount for your camera, they balance your DSLR and lens at their natural centre of gravity. If you try to use a large telephoto lens and camera on a ballhead you have to fight the natural tendency of the equipment to want to tip over due to gravity. Erection . I am in the fortunate position of having a full-time, established observation post (OP) that allows
      Canon 7D and 400mm F/5.6 L attached to a Manfrotto 3421 Gimbal Tripod Head. It spins, it tilts and flips. It is the older version of the Manfrotto 393.
      I like the idea of a monopod and have been looking at ball heads but then saw that cool 393. I’m wondering if a 393 could pan somewhat smooth for a video – I know the little feet on the 682 don’t offer much stability, but if it kept the monopod vertical and the gimbal isn’t jerky I think it would be a nice getup. Separate knobs for 360°pan and +/-90°tilt movement 50mm platform with 1/4» thread male attachment Friction control for better precision movement Supports up to 8 kg Where to buy Technical specifications Description Bigger size, light, perfect for advanced amateur’s and professionals. Warranty Warranty: 6 months + 9 ½ year extension Downloads
      The Manfrotto 393 gimbal head is indeed less expensive than others. It is not as easy to adjust either, but with the dual fork support structure it is probably more stable and less vibration prone than others. In other words, it’s technically a better gimbal, but harder to work with and lacks the snaz appeal of anything that looks like the Wimberley designs.

Mostrando 0 respuestas a los debates
Respuesta a: Manfrotto 393 gimbal head mode d’emploi
Tu información: